Please note: Check-out Time is 11 am.
If late check out arrangements are not made prior to your checkout, a charge of $100.00 USD per hour past the posted checkout time will apply
I, the renter, understand and acknowledge that all rates are based on the US Dollar and are for accommodations including the use of utilities, furnishings, linens, and beach equipment (if provided.) Damage to the premises and lost or stolen items will be assessed in addition to rental fees. It is understood that if the renter is found willfully and knowingly damaging or defacing the property, or allowing it to be done, or disturbing the peace of the community, the renter is in violation of this agreement and is, therefore, trespassing without the owners’ permission and is subject to immediate eviction, replacement fees, labor costs, and any other required charges. In the event of an eviction, no refunds will be given. Any injuries incurred on or off the rental property or damage or loss of any personal property are not the responsibility of Bon Casita Vacation Rentals or the Property Owner.
Each property has a maximum number of persons allowed and the renter is notified prior to booking of this amount. If the maximum number of guests is exceeded at any property, Bon Casita Vacation Rentals, or an appointee, has the right to request the removal of all renters immediately. Children 3 years of age and under do not need to be counted as guests. No refunds will be given. No parties, events, or large gatherings are permitted at any time without the express written permission of Bon Casita Vacation Rentals. If a room key and/or safe key are not returned upon departure, a $250.00 replacement cost will be charged for each missing key. This policy is subject to change without notice. Any unauthorized pets in the property will also incur a $250.00 nonrefundable pet fee.
We are very transparent about the costs for your stay prior to your arrival. However, there may be some costs that can be incurred depending on any items missing or broken during your stay. We complete an inventory of the property prior to your arrival and again on the day of your departure. A complete list of items and approximate replacement costs can be found in your property welcome guide. We do ask, on your arrival, if you do find something we may have missed, something that is broken, or you believe is broken, please notify us immediately.
CANCELLATION & PAYMENT POLICY
1. Cancellations will go into effect as of the date that written notice is received by Bon Casita Vacation Rentals.
2. Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to check-in will be entitled to a full refund.
3. Cancellations made between 60 – 31 days will forfeit 50% of the funds paid and will receive a 50% refund of the funds paid. Any cancellations made 30 – 15 days prior will forfeit 75% of any funds paid and will receive a 25% refund of funds paid. Any cancellations made 14 days or less prior to arrival are not entitled to a refund and will not retain any credit.
4. All reservations may receive a full refund if canceled within 24 hours of initial booking.
5. A deposit of 40% of the total reservation amount is required at booking to secure your reservation. The remainder of the reservation total is due no later than 60 prior to arrival. Any reservations made fewer than 60 require a 100% payment at booking.
This Rental Agreement shall exclusively be governed by the laws of Aruba. Any disputes arising in connection with this agreement shall be exclusively brought before the Court of First Instance in Aruba